Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What can you do in 90 minutes?

Well you can get dressed pretty
Go to Jaycar for some much needed electronics for your latest project




















Follow that up with a nice coffee at a local shopping mall




















And then a quick shop at the supermarket - Bread, milk, pasta & broccoli to go with pork chops for dinner (don't tell anyone, but I'm going to grill a layer of Mainland 18 Month matured Tasty cheese on my pork chop to give it a real kick)

An interesting story about how I got my top.
You know how you visit old folks "community" and they have a common room with lots of books, and occasionally when someone gets fed up with their clothes, no longer fits them or they die and the clothes are placed in the common room.
Well I'm hoping they weren't dead but if they were, I'm guessing they will be happy their clothes are still being used.

No comments: