Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Family trip to Wellington

Well as you guessed, it's a family trip so I couldn't take my girl clothes, wig or make up, but I did sneak in a green top.
Wasn't to bad as wife brought her clothes and lent me one of her bras and skirts for my morning coffee









It was a great trip of 1,900 Kms there and back.

Youngest daughter got to see Weta Studios and some of her favorite movie props (Narnia & LOTR), did the cable car thing that all visitors do and shopping for clothes.

Eventually we ended up in Masterton and enjoyed sampling a few vineyards, luckily I was on the 4 person bike next to me in the old racing car in the video - in the non-driving seat after too many wines.


It was far to long and "manly" trip for me so went a bit OCD with with slutty girl time for this mornings wake up coffee after only 5 hours sleep. I'll probably change back in to normal girls day wear and hit the local shops once they open.
 


1 comment:

Tutors in USA said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
paving contractor Wellington