Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, January 18, 2016

Not a Hall Pass, but........

Being child free for a bit and the wife on a strict diet (not sure why, but she likes doing stuff like that) gives me the time to go out.
Ummm an evening movie or a dinner?

(self timers always focus BEFORE you manage to get in to frame - why is that?)

Well there is one film I want to see - Revenant, but I want to see it in boy mode, so I think "dinner tonight"





















(again with the self timer, hate how it focuses everywhere else)

But at last, the pretty waitress will take a normal picture, where it will focus correctly, me and my lovely Chicken, Cheese & Avocado sandwich. 
Cheers ladies and a big thank you to Coffee Club restaurants.

I got home 2 minutes before daughter and friend arrived - quick jump in to the shower before they see me dressed up - bloody close call it was.



No comments: