Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Semi-regular Sunday morning

Woke at 6:00 am after a rough nights sleep
Daughter needed a 2.30 am ride home from a party.
My shoulder which was injured about 8 weeks ago is really sore
and kept me awake.
Sanding my car roof down and re-spraying it doesn't help my shoulders, but it does mean my nails are a pretty Burgundy Pearl where the thinners didn't clean off.

Anyway up at 6:00 am, toileted, shaved and make up completed 16 minutes later.
I wanted my velvet dress today, I so love it and my hair caresses my back, but also tried on a more "age appropriate"  girlie dress, just to see how well it looked, and out the door by 6:30 am.

Thanks to the girl at McDonalds Café, I managed to get a photo for you.
Quite a few people checking me (or my big boobs) out while sitting here typing, I smile back, especially the pretty mum in skin tight sports clothes. Actually like me, she has small bum and large chest, but unlike me, she was Hot.



So where can I now go and mingle with people at 8 am, "Church" seams like a good idea, but first a quick change in to my earlier outfit, a muted lemon V neck dress, with pink & purple flowers and a frill on the neck line. With my heels, I'm feeling well in to the mature woman zone as I pull up outside the church. I can see from my car in to the glass foyer, and also my daughters BFF who has had many sleep overs at my house - bummer, I forgot she had church going friends. Up the road 100 meters is a nice coffee shop, so I go in to have a cup of tea, and show off my girlyness to the 12 or so clients & staff while I read todays newspaper.

Hoping the staff will take a photo of me, for you to see, and my phone battery is dead, so since I can't take any photos for you to see, and the morning is perfect for finishing spray painting my car roof and the fact I'm OCD on this project, it's time to head home.
Primed & ready for some colour











Sunday chore finished



















I'm back home by 9 am.
I wish I could have stayed in that pretty dress all day, but now back in to work clothes.

No comments: