Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Busy weekend

Saturday sitting at McDonalds
having a barista coffee, yet feeling down.
Working on Sunday, no sleep in for me

Daughter has my favorite bra, top and my only lip stick.
Run out of foundation so going bare skin,
I mean, what is the point without foundation,
why bother with anything else
Felling very exposed,
like I'm naked or something weird
Understanding now,
why girls don't go out without makeup

Wearing daughters Nike running pants,
my tight white tee
straining against my darkened nipples for all to see
White sports shoes and socks that are only just visible
to the 30 odd customers,
young and old,
coming in for their "Mac fix".

Scruffy

























First camera roll, hate it, got no bum :(




No comments: