Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, March 7, 2015

To many chores, but still found an hour

The girls wake up in about 2 hours, but I really need to work my sore shoulder from my injury.
Physio, where I attend in my yoga tights and feminine tee shirt have me doing exercises with a rubber strap, but I really want to know if I can still swim with my injured arm.
So 7.30, while the girls at home slept, I gave it a try


My arm works - kind of.

Luckily my home made breast forms acted as a floatation device as my right arm only had about 30 % of it's normal power, plus the tide was pulling me out. Freestyle swimming was so weak, I wasn't holding my own against he tide, breast stroke had some headway and the least amount of pain.

Made it back to shore, where the early morning joggers and walkers were doing their thing. A little elderly lady gave me a very disapproving look, I smile back.

I had thought the tight wet outfit would look shinier in the photo.
This is where I should have Photo Shopped Angelina Jolie silver wetsuit, guess chances of being that pretty is somewhere around zero?





No comments: