Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Suns up for an early Summer roasting

6 am on a Sunday, and I really need to sleep, time to cuddle my wife and try to nap some more.
6.20 and bored now, might as well put on my blue summer skirt and a tight white top, splash on foundation (remembering less is more) and go for coffee.
30 minutes after rolling out of bed, I'm at my local McDonalds with coffee.
I've gone with my black wig, while not my preferred, my wife and kids like it best so I'm trying to get used to it.

Feels like I've forgotten something today, apart from shaving my legs in the last 7 days, I'm sure I'll remember what it is if I concentrate enough.

7 am, and the shop is suddenly rocking with early risers, old men, pretty girls in running tights and 3 generations next to me, who own the Sushi shop next door


Wife needs a blender today, as we are having a family lunch and she wants to try a special desert, so a quick visit to KMart.

After that it was time to pick up my Christmas present -
Yep you guessed it -
A power tool from Mitre 10 -
A hedge trimmer.

Shouldn't hedge trimmers be wifes present? I mean it is her hedge that she bought and had me plant, dig back up, move 4 inches to the left and re-plant.








The local shopping centre advertised Santa photos starting at 9, but having got here on time, found the mall and Santa still closed for another hour, so sitting at the busy food court watching all the people going about their business and young teens just hanging out this early is a bit of a surprise to me, as mine will still be asleep for a few more hours.

Waiting another hours for a Santa photo


Needed to use the ladies room while I wait to get a photo and just remembered what I'd forgotten, UNDER WARE.

With my slight clothing malfunction fixed, I was second in the queue for a Santa photo, 

10 am arrived as did Santa and a lot of others, when the staff called for Sandra for her pre-booked photo. Okay Sandra was a hot single mum with her kids and dog, and was very pleasant while we chatted together, and maybe I would have invited her for coffee, but really a PRE-BOOKED Santa photo? So looking at the booking sheet I could get my photo with Santa if I waited yet another 40 minutes. I advised those in line behind me of the delay, and decided another day would suit me better.

No comments: