Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Out with Santa

Out in this months favorite skirt (my legs looking gorilla-ish).

Big news - New Zealand actually has a real football (soccer) team, hopefully one day it will be bigger than rugby

Yesterday Miss 16 celebrated her 17th birthday, lots of preparations
But the blow out was when I asked for a favor in return for dismantling my HiFi and reassembling for her on the patio, knowing that today I would have to reverse the process.
Absolutely she will NOT do me any favors, it appears to be her right for me & mum to do everything for her.
Mum rushed out late last night to buy her an amp & speaker system for her to connect her IPad to.

Anyway, I got to McDonalds for my regular coffee just after 8 am. With the shops opening in the next hour, it's busy as everyone is getting their caffeine before the stress of Christmas shopping.

At the shopping center, I walked past another tgirl, I smiled at her and she looked away as if I wasn't there, bit sad but maybe not everyone is as friendly as I am.

9 am and I'm having a lovely chat to Santa's pretty photographer who went to Katy Perry concert last night and reckoned she is the best and most lively entertainer in the world (I'm a Katy fan as well).
I got my photo with Santa just after a crying little boy (who has a hot mum) and his smiling sister had their photos.
This photo was the second of about 8.
I waved for the others but Santa said something really funny and his cute little helper thought this was the best.


No comments: