Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy new year

Sitting in a B&B in Bethlehem, because all the hotels were fully booked at The Mount.

The Mount is Party Central on New Years Eve for the North Island of New Zealand.
I'm the designated driver for four 16 year old girls who will soon be drunk along with 20,000 other teenagers (our version of Spring Break in the USA).
If you have never been out for days with 4 teenage girls, DON'T!
It's not fun like hiking the Southern Alps.
It's not even painless like getting a tattoo, ear piercing or tooth pulled.
Wife and I have had a few relaxing / romantic hours, in between transporting kids and we do have a lovely bottle of Champagne for tonight (once the kids are asleep)

Oh yes, before I forget why your reading this, I did chat to our excellent host and wife at this lovely B&B called "The Mediterranean" while wearing floral jegging, a thin female t-shirt over a floral bra.
Due to possible harassment, I'm not "out" to daughters friends, only my family and you, so I had to minimise risk, but have sufficient "out" time to prevent getting depression.

As B&Bs go, it's on my favourite list, the owner - Gunter, like me, is OCD, making the accommodation spotlessly clean, the pool sparking, and breakfast excellent.
Bethlehem now has enough shops and eateries to make it a convenient location and easy access to Tauranga and The Mount.
I'm also happy sleeping under the stars or in 5 star hotels depending on the situation

HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I hope 2015 brings you the happiness you deserve.

And if your driving, just remember, my transgender blood is in the blood bank and has already helped  over 50 New Zealand's.

No comments: