Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Saturday night - drank to much, woke up at 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am and finally decided to actually get up at 7am. I think someone put a clock tower bell in my head.
Dressed (tight shiny black pants, C-cup, thin white top and a black cardie), and out looking for a large coffee by 7.45am.
8.15am checking out K Mart clothes, tried on a few nice tops and also checked out some cooking appliances (after a cheap pressure cooker), but nothing I wanted to swap for my hard earned cash.
9.06am (approx) went to Columbus coffee read the paper and a Womens Weekly, met Josie around 9.30 for another coffee and a bit of lemon cake.
By this time my head was more settled and I was enjoying the company in the nearly full coffee shop.  Sorry no photos this time, hopefully next weekend will be more interesting.

No comments: