Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday night

Feeling a bit girlish.
All my daughters were away so wife and I went to Subway. I'm unsure how, but for the first time ever I ate a foot long Sub. I don't think I'll ever do that again, thought I might need a fork hoist to leave the place.
Back home to relax with wife, wearing the following outfit (including wig, bra, makeup etc) and watching a bit of TV.

8pm and I had to pick up miss 14 from her work, I couldn't be bothered to change so hoped in to the car and picked her up.

She is a cheeky girl and greeted me with a "hello mum",
I replied "don't you mean attractive older sister?"

Since my next pickup was 9pm, I dropped miss 14 off at home and headed out to next pickup, stopping at the supermarket for some milk and McDonalds for a cup of tea as I needed to kill 30 minutes.

Relaxing on a Friday evening at McDonalds to kill 30 minutes before next pickup
Back home with wife and 2 daughters, I was still in girl mode to watch a bit of a chick flick with miss14 called "ruby" about a writer who rights up a girl who suddenly appears.
But more improtantly (for me anyway), straight after we watched AVP.

Saturday - hopefully I get to work on my friends boat, that would be nice.



No comments: