Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, July 21, 2012


Had a lovely morning including brunch with a lovely tgirl, but before then I needed to pick up some groceries for home.

After visiting the supermarket, I had a coffee at McDonalds which were super busy for that time of day, but managed to find an empty table to read about the shocking massacre in Aurora, Colorado. My heart goes out to all those and their families.
Also in the paper today is my friends daughters killer, who has decided he must have been insane for murdering the young girl, which means he wants us all to feel sorry for him and be nice to him.
We don't have the death penalty here and it's getting common that every time a girl dumps a guy, that girl must die.

I digress, Supermarket, Coffee oh yes, visited Mitre 10 for new bulbs for the bathroom mirror, checked the prices of paint as 9 year old wants a purple bedroom, took this photo in their kitchen display area. Columbus coffee shop is next door which times it nicely for brunch and a lovely chat about life, the universe and everything (didn't talk about Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).

Just after 12, my lovely little car passed its 6 monthly road fitness check, it's annoying I have to put my real name and address on the form, but I don't think anyone really cares if we're tgirls and the staff are always polite to me.

After the car checkup, I had to get changed and back home to help with the house work and shuttling the kids around.

I loved being out in just tights and top, think I must find more tops that don't quite cover my behind.

Love you and be safe.
Rachel.



3 comments:

Tia C.D. said...

Looking good, love the tights :)

Anonymous said...

Very brave. I would love to go out like you do. Anneke CD.

Rachel said...

Thanks,
I love those tights and also my new tights that daughter has dissappeared with this weekend, think I'll book the new ones for Tuesday night as I hope to go movies.