Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wednesday 18th Jan - dinner & movies

It feels like forever since I had so many hours to myself.
About 6pm I stopped at The Coffee Club for a BLT and a glass of house wine



















It was a lovely meal, and I did only manage to eat half.
I followed this with a visit to One Tree Hill (for the internationals - the one tree was chopped down about 15 years ago by someone who thought it was a symbol of European domination, and they haven't yet found a tree that wants to grow in the harse soil).


8.30pm and it's still light as I visit Newmarket cinemas to watch Sherlock Homes, great movie, great acting
Around midnight I got home to find everyone awake (still school holidays), glad I had changed to tights and removed makeup before I got home (wife double checked as sometimes I still have mascara on and a bit of foundation).

No comments: