Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post Christmas outing

10 days before Christmas, relatives arrived, and they brought the rain. Both stayed until after New Years day (OK so Christmas & New Years day were sunny, and maybe a couple of other days)

On the 3rd of Jan, I however finally (after days of thinking I'ld go madder) managed to go out. I was in a bit of a show off mood, so it was see through top & shinny mini skirt day of shopping at Sylvia Park - I needed to check out the post Boxing Day sales, and they were still just as good as on that crazy day.
While there I did around 10.30, change in to something more respectable, my new $9 Supre singlet dress. I probably would have bought the sexy dress with the short front & long back, but not a good look until I next wax my legs.


Looking for photo locations around Sylvia Park, took lots of photos, but the camera was kind of grainy after one of my daughters played with the setup. Ladies toilet was empty, and as they are the nicest I've ever been in, decided it could make an interesting back drop, plus the light background allowed me to show how short my skirt was - sorry again about the quality, next time I'll hopefully get the wife out and use my Canon 1000D camera & gear.


Judging by the photo below, I'll have to re-think the pose, the handbag was annoying. Wife has been on at me about my walk being to manly as well and had me practicing but it's not easy.

No comments: