Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, August 21, 2023

Mistaken Identity?

So normally I go to my chemist in girl mode (dress, wig, makeup), but today I couldn't be bothered and rocked up in boy mode - shirt and jeans.

My chemist is really cool and his staff are great and I see his pharmacist staff get my prescription out of the storage draw before I get anywhere near the counter. 

I guess Rachel looks a bit like me (poor girl), if we are equally recognizable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One time I had to pickup a parcel from the local Post Shop on my day off work (in male mode). When the lady gave me the parcel, she apologised, 'I didn't recognise you today'.
The next time picking up a parcel, in my usual female work clothes, she said 'Now I recognise you today!'.