Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 11, 2022

when your daughter gives you a dress

I thoroughly enjoyed wearing the new dress my daughter gave me after deciding she didn't want it and couldn't return it (that's the reason I bought the pink one during Black Friday sales that we share).



What she didn't tell me was..... that after about 12 steps the static makes the dress cling to everything from waist downwards .....and I wasn't wearing the correct underwear for that - not that it stopped me from coffee or Christmas shopping. Make up also felt more optional than requirement.

The next day I was better prepared as I stopped at a pub for a drink and then Sal's pizza for dinner.

 

Saturday eventually arrived and I was feeling in a more - miniskirt mood. I'm a bit upset I don't really have enough tops or even skirts, yet wife still wants to unclutter and put a lot of clothes into our basement storage so our chest of draws isn't overflowing.










No comments: