Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 26, 2022

Nothing new to do :(

So just another coffee in a Kookai dress my size 8 daughter gave me. It's very restrictive, stretchy and fun. This dressing up is starting (after 50+ years), to get a bit boring (again). I really need a different pass time, wonder how hard it is to get into paragliding?



4 comments:

Suzzie said...

Stick with dressing! Good to see you the other day

Trev said...

Wow with a sexy look like that you need to dress up more maybe a size 6

Rachel said...

Thanks Suzzie, I'm going to try practicing sleeping in past 6am, not sure how that's going to work, or how to wig up in this heat.

Hi Trev, if I go any smaller there would be obvious signs I'm not actually a female :)

Anonymous said...

luv the look suits you ... sandra