Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, December 3, 2022

time to enjoy

The week started off well with a dinner with Jan at a Thai restaurant. I took the photo before she got there as I wanted to see how the new dress I co-own with daughter was looking (better on her than me, but she does have youth on her side, and gender).


Afterwards we went to a local beach as I wanted an interesting backdrop for more photos



I'm not fond of my wig anymore so I purchased 2 others, which arrived today. I also washed my wig and used fabric conditioner, which now looks like a new wig. The two new wigs looked great on the models, but after trying them on, I found I loved the colour but they went straight into the bin as I really need a fringe.

Today, I pretty much had a whole day to myself to do whatever I wanted. Spent 2 hours playing with my drone, put up a trellis, mowed the lawns. Just wasn't in the mood for girl time :(


2 comments:

Suzzie said...

I have come to realise that hardly anyone notices us girls when we are out and about. It is so awesome being able to go out anytime of day without a care in the world. Love it❤️

Rachel said...

I think we're noticed, but everyone is too busy to care. A beautiful young woman with partner and parents sat at the next table, she gave me a polite smile, probably acknowledging my efforts