Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Week off

I keep telling myself, I've had a week off work.

It means, while I haven't sat at my desk for 5 whole days, I've had to work harder than most weeks.

Lets see, built a garden shed for a friend, then at home, removed a house full of carpet, painted the trim, re-furbished a second hand kitchen unit and fitted it. One day I'll have a new house that doesn't require maintenance until after I've died of old age.

I should probably shave more often, but it's stating to be just another chore.





2 comments:

PHK said...

Nice tops.
I was away in Gold Coast lately on business. Nice sunny weather.
Allowed myself one day to dress en femme. A guy in hotel elevator was nice and chatty. Was eyeing me up a bit!

Rachel said...

Wife's now talking about moving to the GC or maybe Sunshine Coast.
Glad you got out and even had a nice chat, it's fun when people are nice.