Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Slight regret

Normally my days routinely boring, often the most exciting thing is picking up some groceries like last Tuesday. Got wine, peanut butter, some Jalapenos for some dip I was making, milk, cat and dog food etc.


Friday I was scheduled to do some house / dog sitting for my son-in-law, but having a couple of hours to kill, I decided to check out some clothes at the local shopping center and have dinner in the food court.

I enjoyed a Yorkshire roast meal (potatoes, beef and lots of gravy).


This is where I found regret, regret that I didn't buy this lovely dress. I thought long and hard, but it turns out as I had thought it, I probably wouldn't go anywhere posh enough to wear such a dress.


This morning I went out and checked a beautiful winter sunrise and grabbed a coffee, while trying to rock this white knitted dress that was my daughters




No comments: