Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Twitterless

So I hadn't used my twitter account for about 6 weeks. Well I tried to log on and found the account was suspended, apparently an automatic program noticed something offensive, no idea what it saw. The nice people at twitter apologized and re-instated the account, but there's no history, no profile, it's just an empty nothingness after all these years of posting. Now I get stupid emails notifications about stuff I've never asked for. I've just put Twitter in the too hard basket, I don't have the years left to re-build the account.

Instead, I'm out enjoying myself doing real world stuff (mostly in boy mode) like repairing my car which had an engine warning light on. Also involved in yachting, it's fun having time on the water. Wife has me building some of her large projects and I have too rebuild a friends shed after mold started growing in it.

Still, managed to get out for a few coffees, about an hour shopping at Newmarket shopping center and had a dinner while I was there.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, u go girl