Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, May 24, 2021

Stocking

Okay, so I really love my $8 Kmart stay up stockings. They feel strong, tight and are the silkiest stockings I've ever owned. I have noticed that some of my skirts might be a bit short for wearing them however, so I have to remember to wear knee length skirts when in public 😂😂

But before those photos - I've been practicing a re-awakened passion for photography (my daughter has a canon 1500D camera and I bought a couple of prime lenses for it)











2 comments:

Suzzie said...

Hi Rachel- love your blog. Sent an email to your gmail. Suzzie

Anonymous said...

wow looking good really enjoy your blog