Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, May 15, 2021

It's the little things

I was sitting at McDonalds this morning, having a coffee.

Having read the newspaper, it suddenly became quite boring.
A woman with her teen daughter turned up.
The woman reminded me of my wife, so rather than sit here being bored, I decided to head home to be with the wife and help her with her projects for the day.



I spent an hour at home when the wife said Rachel needs to get some groceries,  I'm not going to argue with that so off I go again.

I do love this silky green skirt and the way it rubs on my rear end when I wear a g-string, but more importantly, it hided my hairy legs.



I have managed to get out and practice some night time photography on the first cloudless night since buying my new lens.







No comments: