Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Catsuit I wore dinner on Thursday

So you read my last blog about Thursdays dinner and how I wore a dress over my catsuit.
I've had a bit of feedback about it so I decided to show it off a bit more (it does feel nice to wear)

If I'm in a more extrovert mood, I prefer to wear it like I did this morning.


The guy at the counter doing my coffee said, "here you go sir" - It didn't phase me at all, I'm just happy I wasn't scary to him, he was polite and the coffee was good as usual. Seeing the video, I'm not surprised I wasn't mistaken for a female (I don't have issues if my body is masculine).



Once I got home, wife opened the door to let me in and after making her coffee I decided to try a few more outfits while still nicely snuggled in my catsuit.

Denim mini
Denim mini & jumper


Denim mini and crop top

2 comments:

transbcn said...

Eres una cross muy atractiva

Anonymous said...

luv the outfits