Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Holiday well and truly over

So I'm awake at 4 am, I'm a bit anxious of today's work load.

I don't actually start until 7.30, but then it's an 8 hour shift followed by a 5 hour break, then another shift that is expected to go until 7 am tomorrow (ie I'll be awake for about 28 hours unless I can get a bit of a nana nap sometime this afternoon).
Also, I've been wearing work boots the last 3 days and my right foot is in quite a lot of pain, I just hope the next 28 hours doesn't see my foot giving up totally.

Anyway, being awake so many hours before everyone else, means I can sneak out for an early coffee. Make up was 30 seconds to apply foundation and another 15 seconds for lip stick, I think that's more than enough for a 5 am coffee.

My clothing was selected not because I wanted to be a bit slutty, but more because I was tired and didn't really give a s _ _ t.

 


2 comments:

nicky said...

Hi Rachel Thanks for the reply,I tried to get in touch with you last night through your gmail address but it must have got lost in space.You are obviously 1 popular & busy girl so I'll just tag along with the blogs & I might occasionally ask the hard questions like where to get shoes that fit or good quality wigs & accessories.Your don't give a damn attitude has inspired me to work harder on my look & take a walk on the wild side sooner rather than later.Love to keep in touch,Nicky

Rachel said...

Shame, please try again anytime.
Finding stuff is such a hit and miss situation unless your out at the stores

Rachel
rachel.akld@gmail.com