Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Winter colds and flu

Friend had pneumonia and all the work colleagues have the cough.
Not sure which one I got, but it's not fun.
Found a course of antibiotics, thought this'll be the fix.
7 days later still coughing like a bull seal.

Fun party last night, too many wines and the Irish Coffee
was strong enough to put hairs on your chest.
This morning, with headache in tow
Off to the shops for my caffeine fix.




















Felling vulnerable in the little skirt
as a cool draught flows under and past.
Quick stop, love these boots
if only they made them in 11 plus.







On to my local for bread and milk
enjoyed a cereal on the deck
watching the neighbours
while patting my cat.
Wife wake and reminds me to be careful
But my shoes are off and I won't slip
but she means,
not to be seen by daughters partner.
So love being the girl
Sad to change at all.

1 comment:

Monty said...

Thanks greatt blog