Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Quick outing

At last some girl time, but only briefly after a very manly fortnight
Got home around 4 pm and cooked dinner for family but I needed girl time so had one of my girls take a photo of my outfit (and cat) for you, before I headed off at 5.30 pm for a $10 meal at a local restaurant.
I was only out for an hour and a half, trying to take photos with my new Huawei phone as well as trying to set up my contacts list.
I was missing my wife so got home at 7 pm and was meet at my porch by all my girls as they relaxed with their drinks while wife was clearing the dishes.

 



No comments: