Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, September 8, 2016

grocery shopping day

Once a fortnight, wife and I do the shopping.
This time however, wife is feeling a bit under the weather, the kids are all out so she lets me get dressed and sends me out to get the groceries alone.
Pak 'n Save is our big bulk food store, excellent on price but I still prefer the variety the other big outlets have.
But before I do a 2 week grocery shop at Pak 'n Save, there's always time for a coffee :)

Please excuse the look, it's a freezing cold winters night (freezing is anything below 5 degrees C, the wind chill tonight is nasty however). Wife was pacing around me like a buzzard while I was getting ready - to ensure Miss 23 doesn't walk in on me, even though she has seen me dressed many times.

 

No comments: