Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Internal alarm clock

So I turned off my alarm, but my body is so used to early wake ups.
Wife & kids won't wake for another 3 or 4 hours.
I really wanted to dress slutty this morning for you, naughty little black skirt & fishnets but sorry, fishnets just don't look good on my skinny shapeless legs so I got changed again.
Now normally I'm not a stocking type of girl, preferring bare legs, but looking at my shaving rash, today I've made an exception, swapped to a skater skirt and just for you, added boots. Yes it's technically mid winter and boots are normal but it's warm enough outside to be summer and McDonalds Cafe have the heaters set for roasting their coffee beans and clients - reminds me of Kuala Lumpur in summer.
Forgot to bring my camera out this morning, so it's my cheap phone camera to show you my outfit. Funny since I was planning to bring out my big Canon camera, but decided it was to big and heavy for my handbag.



Needing my eyebrows waxed or threaded again, but just spent up large on a new bow and another set of arrows and I need to invest in a wood lathe sooner than later (or find a night class that will let me have about 16 hours on their lathe)
So instead of eyebrow waxing, I just checked out 2 hardware shops looking for some 55x55mm lenths of timber unsuccessfully, so may need to get my hands on a planer as well.
I did park up at another coffee shop, one with a news paper so I can read the more news about Brexit, but decided I can do that better by taking wife out for brunch at the same time.



No comments: