Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Early girl time

Woke up this morning at 3:58.....4:16......4:43.......5:01 am

Because, yesterday I bought a new swim suit, and I really wanted to go to the local pools when they open at 5:30 am. My back and shoulder has recovered quite well from weekend work, and I managed 300 meters in 20 minutes, then decided to spa for 10 minutes before I had to head home and get ready for work.

My swim suit has a high cut shape and open back, so had to do an extra special shave and extra special tuck.
Some guys obviously realized I wasn't a female, gave me a smile (or silent laugh) so I smiled back.
About 15 kids turned up for swim school and as the weather warms up, I've noticed more people at the pools working out or just relaxing
It was a lovely swim and I loved showing off, hopefully same again on Saturday morning but get a whole hour or so in and back up to 1,000 meters.

If you do see me around, your more than welcome to say hi and have a chat.


No comments: