Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday 5th October

Finally I get to buy Josie a birthday Brunch, but first some 8.15am shopping.
So off to New World for some food stuff, in red top (with large breast forms), black summer cardie, black mini skirt, stockings and black boots and just for a change my brown wig.
Why do I tell you this, because Brunch with Josie was so much fun, I forgot to take any selfies or any other photos.
Afterwards, because my body has it's winter coat of fat, I went to the pools for a 700 meter swim, hopefully within a few weeks of swimming, my body will be hard again (and have abs again).

2 comments:

Natassia said...

A few weeks? That's all it takes? I gotta start doing some laps in the pool again then! :)

Rachel said...

25kg in 12 weeks back in 2003
Held at 75kg for 10 years
Had a Med cruise in June which pushed me up 5kg, but now want my 75kg body back again - so I can fit my skirts without muffin tops :)