Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 3, 2013

So lucky

OMG - I'm so lucky
Miss 15 has let me borrow her lipstick (luckily she also had my spare mascara in her bag). I would describe it as kissing hot red and had she not looked so good with it on, I would never have considered such a bold colour. I normally go with a browner red but this is a real "look at me" colour and I just love it. Nail polish also applied
Miss 14 has let me borrow her black floral crochet top, wife let me use her black dress and I've taped my chest for more shape.
So while I was keen to be more colourful today, it's black except for pouty red lips and hot finger nails.
And there was I thinking blue floral dress with pink lips - but this is way more fun.

So I've done my 7am McDonald coffee







































Visited Mitre 10 hardware, discovered my cheap multi-tool blade and also the expensive blades could not handle the hardened steel nails in my carpet tacks, glad I got the cheap tool.  Sales guy couldn't help with my renovation issues so having to go to plan B or C now. Lifting up my carpet later today so we can dispose of it in next weeks inorganic collection. We hope to have the concrete floor coloured and polished before Christmas.

Visited New World for some groceries (lunch and dinner tonight for the starving teenages), had a wee chat and laugh with some staff there

Currently at a shopping mall relaxing with another coffee, watching all the pretty women walking around, I'm so jealous of their figure and looks.
Out of cash at the moment so think I'll head home after removing nail polish etc, got lots of daughters friends at home so got to be super clean when I get home.

No comments: