Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, February 15, 2013

slow week

2 things I'm mot happy about,
1)  We have homestays for a few weeks - no dressing up at home,
2)  My eldest daughter has borrowed my car for the last 2 weeks and still has it, meaning I can't go out.

I did manage, in my busy day to pass Supre (girls clothes shop) where they were having a 30% discount sale. I bought the dress I was after at Christmas time and tried on several other dresses and tight black PVC  trousers. The shop assistant was very nice and we had a good chat.
The down side was, I had just come from a construction site, wearing t-shirt, work trousers and steel toe-capped boots and sprouting 5 day old whiskers.

No comments: