Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 25, 2012

Week without Rachel

More issues at home, the stress has been over the top and if it wasn't for my lovely wife, I would be well on my way to the mad house. While many morning and evenings I've been tempted to escape into my female self, I've had to stay "normal" during the issues.
With my girl clothes in a bag beside my bed, ready for a quick outing, Miss 14 decided to nosey through my kit and got a bit of a shock. While she was OK with the cross dressing (seen me in skirts often enough) she was worried I was gay and meeting men.
Miss 13 has seen a photo of me dressed up at the shops and sometimes encourages me to try on skirts or blouses when we go clothes shopping (especially if it's something we both like).
Both girls are really wonderful (and very protective of their mum). I think I have the best family in the world.

No comments: