Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday 10th June

Today is my youngests First Communion starting at 10.30am, so it was a quick outing this morning (again - one day I hope to be out all day).
As usual it started with a coffee and a quick trip to Sylvia Park.

My dress I bought about 12 years ago and seems to be fashionable again. It works well with my C cup breasts as I was feeling a bit showy.
Actually Supre in Auckland had some shinny "Gaga" type clothes which I was hoping to try on at their Sylvia Park branch before the church service. No luck, that range of clothing was only in Auckland
After the service, I went in to Auckland City (as a male) and tried on some of the "Gaga" clothes but disappointed at my lack of hips decided they were not suitable. Some of the shop girls were fun when they realised my male self was trying on PVC leather dresses.

I did however purchase a lovely little blue skirt for $15. When I eventually got home my daughters were boasting and modeling new tops mum had bought them while I was out, so I modeled my new skirt for them.

No comments: