Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, February 20, 2012

Daughters car ready for sale

Early rise, as per normal for me, had coffee, went to Mitre 10 hardware at 8 am, bought sandpaper for working on my daughters car, then took her flat tyre in for repair at 9 am, bought 2 tins of spray paint from Repco. Around 9.30 it was getting so hot, my foundation was nearly sweating off. Although I changed my tops (one figure hugger for another) I was adiment to get some video -
on account we lost the small camera and I don't like taking out the big camera -
of me wearing my 14 year olds high waisted skirt. Just wish I had someone to help with the video as I don't want to be running around with a tripod all morning
I do love shopping, but wish it was for more girly things.


I loved having my hair tied back - Ok, I thought it was a sexier look for a change and showed of my breasts more.

Spent the rest of the day (manily) getting sun burn while re-painting and repairing daughters car - but it looks really nice now and runs a lot better than last week

No comments: