Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday 10th August

OK, between being cash shy and also not overly interested in food, I found myself unsure of what to do on a free evening out. The movies on at the flicks are not the sort of think a woman of my maturity would be interested in. I really do prefer day time outings, where I can browse the shops, go to Palmers Garden Centres etc.
Works getting slow again so I've re-reviewed what I would like to do to my house if I had a bit of money. Although it's good to visualise the finished design, at least I got home to a hot spa, hot woman & cold beer that was not just imaginary


My missus, just showed me the statistics from Cluster Maps,
So I'ld like to say high to those in London and hope you take back the city soon, I'll be upset if they take the museum, it's one of the best I've seen.
Los Angeles - man I loved that city, everybody was so friendly and full of life.
Glasglow - had the best whiskey I've... (actually I can't remember - think I drunk to much, I do remember it was a very nice dram).
Melbourne is cool, I remember good times catching snakes - we lived close to a hospital.
Closer to home - Christchurch, I used to find a high spot, looked west & dreamed of being a bushman in the Southern Alps. Whakatane - beautiful spot for a bit of fishing (I didn't have time to fish, but did eat great fish & chips at a shop on the main street),
Sorry Wisconsin and Stockholm, you are high on my list to visit next time I get up that side of the world.

No comments: