Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday morning, 14th August 2011


As my better half sleeps long after I've woken, I decided to go have my morning coffee at Mitre 10, pick up some light bulbs and check out their specials (I still fancy roofing the deck). With the winter snap that's hitting the area, the lace top and bare legs made shopping a bit chilly, both outside and also near the freezers at New World when I picked up some groceries.
Makeup for the morning was the bare minimum - foundation, mascara & lip stick. I'm getting much better with applying eyeliner but my girls always notice even if there is only one little dot left on when I get home.
13 year old got drunk this weekend (stole my beer & a friend snuck in some Vodka), the carpet is now ruined. I wanted to take them on a long march, or make loud noises & a greasy fry up. Missus persuaded me to do nothing. I'm very unhappy about doing nothing

No comments: