Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saturday 6th August

Today saw me out on the shore - Milford shopping centre where I nearly walked in to some one who works on the 3rd floor of my building. Had a coffee there, loved some of the clothes (unfortunately I still havn't won Lotto, so didn't buy any).
I decided to check out Takapuna while in the area. I asked the security guard if they had a lotto outlet in the centre ($18M up for grabs tonight - found an outlet in another shopping centre later in the afternoon). I visited Supre while in Takapuna, tried on several outfits and ended up buying a tight black top for my oldest daughter, which although was great on my boobs, was not so hot on my waist, but I still might end up borrowing from her on occassions.


No comments: