Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 25, 2024

Still enjoying Crossdressing

A couple of days after my car was broken into and my girl grab bag stollen, some tools and a dress arrived in the mail. My wife and daughter was surprised by the tools, but not the purchase of a new dress. I've already forgotten the tools, (just looked it up, last week was a battery powered lamp and leather repair kit for the chair my cat has put holes in), but the minimum order meant I just had to include an $18 dress 😁

My old small boobs weren't going to cut it, so I remembered what my mum said about padding so I grabbed a couple of big socks and packed my boobs up bigger.

Okay, I really love this dress. I saw a man in a tee shirt which had written on it "Same shirt, different day" and I'm so relating to it this week. The dress is so easy to slip on and off, it's super comfortable and just really nice not having material sewn between the legs. 

At "The Warehouse", a young male assistant tried really hard to find a USB lead I was after, but it was too specialized for the store. I just loved how hard he tried to find what I was after. I have such great interaction with people in this mode, that it's hard to give up, so when the wife sends me out to the shops, I'm like "Sure darling".






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel. Anneke here. Sorry about your break in. I went to see Dune the other week. Have they left it open ???? Who knows. So my partner is away and I am in girl mode again. Grappled with my false eyelashes but I think they look OK. Wondering where to go out. It could be a warm one today. I always wear 50 + denier tights because of my leg hairs. Obviously don't want to shave because my partner is oblivious to Anneke. Anyway we will see.
Not sure how many more times I am going to be dressed as my partner is stopping travelling for work
Time will tell.
Anneke.
xx.

Anonymous said...

hi rachel luv the red dress looks amazing on you (sandra)