Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Dad bod

I tried a true and tested method to get my Dad Bod back, that really cool V shape and abs. It worked well 18 years ago.

Swimming - I did 500 meters in the pool, planning on adding 100 meters every two days to take me to 1km a session in 3 weeks.

Ended up with wet ears and an ear infection that affected my balance and gave me a 2 day headache

I think it's a sign... to not swim, in fact, all messages from my body says "don't exercise"

I also had a relaxing massage this week, the masseuse found quite a few knotted muscles, dug her fingers in and it was anything but relaxing, reminded me of the pain physio therapist enjoy inflicting. 

                                   ********************************

But your not here to hear how I want a really strong manly body, your here to see what I've worn out this week.

I love shinny clothes, the way they look, the way they feel as they brush along my skin.















The split skirt has a great feel as the material runs up the leg with each stride.




Of course I also wore normal clothes

At the pools



I also had a few hours at the shopping center this week looking for new clothes

Liked this, but no where to wear it

Classy elegant, really like this

So bought it.
As soon as I tried this dress on, I didn't want to take it off.
The woman in line at the till had one also so I complimented her on her taste.
I had the girl cut the tag off the back of the neck, scanned it, I paid for it and walked out the shop for a coffee and cake at Columbus coffee shop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do look so noughty in the black (sandra)

Rachel said...

I try
and I like it :)