Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, March 17, 2023

Dinner and shopping - living the dream

So I had a bit of time this afternoon, so stopped at Westfield 277 shopping complex in Newmarket and had a lovely roast dinner from the food court, followed by shopping and eventually a relaxing coffee where I could do lots of people watching. 

Being a well-to-do trendy spot meant I got to see women in lots of vibrant fashion outfits. Lots of school aged children also shopping, I got the impression not many have seen a crossdresser and one middle aged woman gave out a sudden snicker when we nearly bumped into each other on a corner, I just smiled and acknowledged her surprise - I probably should have been hyper sensitive and offended, but I'm too lazy 😄



Yes, I had to try on the little black pvc skirt in the background, it was a little bit too slutty for me (and I wasn't in that type of mood - just then)

I had a couple of other coffee stops, but that's as boring as watching a snail race.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you look absolutely gorgeous

Anonymous said...

very hot look luv the heels mm sandra

Unknown said...

Thanks, the heels are a pain after walking for 30 minutes around the shops, dinner gave my feet a 20 minute rest before walking/limping back to the car park.