Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Swimsuit fail

I purchased a new swimsuit last week and wanted to show it off, so I videoed me having a swim at the beach. Basically looking like an old man in a womens one piece, zero butt, very sad, but at least my breasts were in the usual place after I came out of the water instead off drifting out with the tide. All video evidence erased.

My 3 year old loves playing with my guitars, strumming and adjusting the string tension, so today I bought him his own guitar from The Warehouse.


Afterwards I headed back to the beach to try out the new software I have for my drone then some editing on various editors to try and determine which one would suit my needs best. I don't really think I need all the fancy stuff which is for the professional but I'll try and learn what it can do before the trial period runs out.



No comments: