Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Finally - swimsuit fun

27 degrees and needing to cool off.

Went to a popular beach and had a swim, also did a little video for you and a photo (had to remove a tree that looked like it was sticking out of my breast). 15 minutes in the water was enough and the synthetic wig dried with a shake - okay had to go home and wash and brush it afterwards.





It's getting to the stage where being female is becoming so regular and normal (even though extremely hot under a wig) I don't feel the need to use the camera on most of my outings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel I have been reading your blog and checking out your photos for a few years now but I hope you don't take this the wrong way but after looking at your video you need to refine your fem walk.
Long time cd Toni in nz.

Anonymous said...

Toni in nz at crossdressers.com

Rachel said...

I know, I've no idea how to start and while the walk ruins the look, no matter how hard I try to tuck in my elbows ect, nothing really works for me. I'm also trying to rebuild my arm and chest muscles, so unfortunately I think my walk will get worse :(