Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, October 29, 2022

My bad

Okay, so my daughter took her clothes to her new accommodation.

While rummaging through my "go bag" I discovered her red dress still inside it from my last outing. 

This was a nice surprise and since I had Friday off work, I decided to wear it one last time

For breakfast coffee


For Brunch at Newmarket shopping center (okay, one photo was a bit quick for me to strike a pose - because sometimes I'm not perfect)


A late lunch at Sylvia Park, getting new hiking shoes and a new SD card for my gopro. That's another story about another daughter who thought her SD card was fault, binned it and stole mine.



Heading home, I decided one last coffee after a lovely day out


Sunday, I get to see my girls (and partners) at a family dinner, so I've bagged her dress and intend to return it to her then, because I know what it's like to look for a favorite dress and find an empty coat hanger where it used to be and then chase down the girls to find out who borrowed it.

SUNDAY - one last photoshoot before the dress is returned.

Wife thought I was crazy, but I think she enjoyed me "playing a maid", getting me vacuuming under the couch etc.



4 comments:

Suzzie said...

I know the feeling! Never let an opportunity like that slip by. Maybe time for you to go shopping for another dress. I spoilt myself last week💋

Rachel said...

Thanks Suzzie, Wife says I don't really go anywhere to wear $100+ dresses. We share a small, very cramped wardrobe (the 650mm free standing type).

Suzzie said...

Hi Rachel - try Pagani online. You could get 3 dresses for $100💃🏼

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel. Anneke here. So I get to play again as my partner is away for a few days. I am dropping her off later today. I need to do a bit of laundry. wash my dresses and tights. Tuesday I have work till 10 then Ill be into girl mode and have a trip out. Very excited. Probably do the Silverdale Mall again seems to be a favourite of mine. Weathers not looking too good so having the inside parking is great. Anneke.