Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Bugger.....

For two weeks, I've enjoyed my daughters wardrobe, but now she has found a place closer to work and has taken all her clothes.

Last week (before she took her clothes) I went out for coffee


















And some more coffee 

And then a walk around Silverdale mall and some more coffee
I so love this dress, it's so light and soft, it's almost like not wearing anything at all and loved how it shaped around my boobs

Eventually I had to buy groceries, but decided on checking out another mall, having dinner there and then picking up groceries. When I eventually got home, wife says "Hello mister make up", I was so sure I got most off but it did make me slightly self conscious when the neighbour called me over to share some local news.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi rachel. Anneke here. Not been run for some time with my partner working for home. But I am on my own for a couple of days so sat here in girl mode wondering about a trip out. I like Silverdale Mall too. Far enough away so hopefully nobody knows me !!!!!! So I will probably go up there after lunch. Make the most of my time. Maybe I will see you there some day Anneke.

Rachel said...

It's quite a small mall, of course I rocked up during school holidays and there was a kids activity center and a long line of mums with young kids waiting their turn at the activity.