Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, December 4, 2020

Been an interesting week

It's weird what people will invest in. My daughter started an new investment scheme and has roped me in for 50%. In theory I should double my money in about 9 months, but then I see people poring money into cyber currency. I'm hoping our project is a bit less a risk.

More of a worry is my youngest daughter having her first sleep over at a boys house. I do worry about how boys can be, I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken to quickly into the dating game

I've had a few quick outings, coffee, groceries etc but I'm still saving hard so wife and I can get away on holidays (I wanted to camp but it's not my wifes thing, so we're using motels at this stage)






No comments: