Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Americas cup, back home in Auckland, New Zealand

So we weren't too happy when Dennis stole the cup by putting a catamaran into a mono-hull boat race. It's nice to have mono-hulls back for the Americas cup racing and especially amazing to see the technology with the use of foils and other refinements.

The racing done, very upset we couldn't have international visitors, but still fun to be able to watch the great event in my home city.


My morning started off with the need for short skirts, especially shiny thin material, just wish my mesh top wasn't so long.


I decided, as the day was getting on and my outfit was more for night time, a quick car change to more respectable clothing for a trip to the beach and a visit to Bunning Hardware (wife's after some serious storage racking and other stuff for around the house).


Wife also wanted a paddling pool for the grandchild, but I got distracted with the idea of a new battery drill. Wife asked "Who went to Bunnings?" - I replied with a smile - "Rachel" 



No comments: