Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 30, 2020

Day 5 of lockdown

If everyone plays their part here, any virus should burn out inside their "bubble" and leave us virus free in the next 4 weeks. 

98% of the population are doing their bit, the other 2% will probably keep the virus "in play", waiting for the lockdown to lift, then were back to herd immunity, where we have to allow about 180,000 people die.

Being a patriot, I'm not going to be the one to let my country down.

Some of you have sent their prayers, but I ask that you pray to the scientists that are working hard to find a vaccine before millions are killed.

In the mean time (23 days at least), I'm stuck at home with wife, 3 young adults and a baby.
While I dress in the mornings before most are awake, I've now found myself supporting a beard which is now as itchy as FuK and an infected knee after some home renovations got bloody.

I wish you all well and will start posing again after the lockdown is lifted.

Rachel

No comments: