Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Busy every minute of the day

My only relax time is so short and infrequent, I have to relax in semi-girl mode (no make up or wig)

 


I don't really mind, everyone's treat me nicely, even though they probably thought I was weird.
I was hoping to get fully dressed and out to the pub with my girlfriend tonight, but found my email to her still in my "draft" folder and she leaves on holiday tomorrow morning.

Tonight though, another rare thing has happened
- It's just the wife and I at home alone for the first time since I can remember. Probably fish and chips on the beach watching the sunset (wonder if I can get a bottle of wine to go with that?)

1 comment:

Greyas said...

Absolutely stunning!